Athletic Training Student Section
The Athletic Training Student Committee is formed of certified athletic trainers and athletic training students throughout the state. Our functions and responsibilities include:
• Encouraging athletic training student membership and involvement in the Michigan Athletic Trainers’ Society
• Coordinating athletic training student meetings and conferences
• Assisting with the cost of education through the MATS College/University Scholarship
• Serving as a liaison between athletic training students and the MATS executive board
• Working with chairpersons and program directors to enhance athletic training student education
NATABOC Examination Information
- Presentation: Construction and Design of the BOC Exam for Computer-based Delivery
- Computer-based exam sample questions for the written sim and written exams
- Exam re-design information (beginning with April 2007 exams)
Third Annual MATS Student Seminar/Bowl
Check out photos and a recap of this year's seminar and bowl.
2007-2008 MATS College/University Scholarship
The application packet is now available. Complete instructions are contained within the packet.